Welcome to my News page…..
I was thrilled to learn that my Drawing “Laktisma” Graphite on Canson paper
has been awarded a Highly Commended prize in the Lethbridge Small Scale Art Award and will be Exhibited in the Lethbridge Gallery in Brisbane from the 8th June until the 18th June,
My painting “Born to Run” has been selected as a finalist in the National Equine Art Prize in Mansfield Victoria,
April 7th Winners Announced at Gala presentation
April 8th Art Exhibition Mansfield Cupday Races
Presented by the Mansfield District Racing Club (MDRC), The Inaugural National Equine Art Prize 2017, commemorates 160 years of country racing with a celebration of ‘The High Country Horse’. The High Country region is synonymous with horses of various character, including: Brumbies, Mountain Cattlemen and their horses, The Rodeo, Draught Horses, Trail Riding, Pony Club, Country Racing Thoroughbreds and the everyday High Country horse.
The Art Prize is open to all Australian residents working to capture a realistic two-dimensional (2D) representation of the High Country Horse.
My Drawing “Kinima” Charcoal on Roma paper,
has been selected as a finalist in the Jacaranda Aquisitive Drawing Prize ,
and will be on tour for two years through NSW and QLD
Touring Dates are as Follows
- Caboolture Regional Art Gallery 2nd Feb -18th March 2017
- University of the Sunshine Coast Gallery 30th March – 6th May 2017
- Bundaburg Regional Gallery 11th May-2nd July
- Gympie Regional Gallery 15th August-2nd October 2017
- Redland Art Gallery 13th October-26th November
- Coffs Harbour Regional Gallery 12th Jan-24th Feb 2018
- Warwick Art Gallery 17th March-29th April 2018
- New England Art Museum 4th May-22nd July 2018